INSCOPER has developed a full-featured control and image acquisition software solution for fluorescence microscopy. Its main benefits are:
- Universal device integration: the solution can control and synchronize any third-party device or add-on with advanced video microscopes from Leica, Nikon, Olympus and Zeiss. Even older devices whose software is no longer supported can be used.
- Capability for complex manipulations: the user can easily combine multiple microscopy techniques (multi-D, TIRF, FRAP, high-content screening, tiling, etc.).
● Faster image acquisition: all things being equal, a microscope controlled by Inscoper provides 3 times more images in the same time period than Metamorph/Zen/NIS/LasX and about 5 times more than Micromanager.
● Consistent acquisition protocols: all command signals are triggered and synchronized, ensuring stability and repeatability of the acquisition sequence.
● Ease-of-use: the software has a modern and simple user interface without complex menus.
The INSCOPER solution is compatible with new, old and home-made systems. Their support team works with users to guarantee a fully operational microscope system.
Find more about specifications, references and case studies on the website: https://www.inscoper.com/